Calling Young Adult Drivers 16-21 years of age!
We are excited about the overwhelming interest in being a part of this committee! While the application for the committee is closed, we will have several
paid opportunities throughout this project to provide feedback on a new impaired driving program. We invite young adult drivers to provide their email
if they are interested in providing feedback in the future by clicking here.
Help us create a new virtual reality experience for young adult drivers!
Our company, Innovation Research & Training, is recruiting an advisory committee of young adult drivers to inform the creation of a new interactive
online program to help prevent impaired driving (including driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, and distracted driving) among drivers
16-21 years old. We need help from young adults to generate ideas for realistic scenarios and scripts for the program and to give us feedback on what
the program looks like.
Our offices are located in Durham and Charlotte, North Carolina, but we are looking for young adults from all over the country to participate in this committee.
Hourly rate: $12.50
On the Young Adult Driver Advisory Committee you will be asked to:
- Share ideas of impaired driving scenarios and situations that are relevant to you and other young adults like you
- Review scripts for impaired driving scenarios and tell us what you like or don’t like about them
- Review an interactive online training program and virtual reality/360-degree video experience (that can be viewed on a computer) and tell us what you like or don’t like about it
You qualify for the advisory committee if you are:
- 16-21 years old
- Have a driver’s license or permit, or are currently learning to drive
- Have reliable access to a phone and computer with internet access
- Able to commit up to 8 hours of time for phone, virtual, or in-person (if local) meetings
- Have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the advisory committee if you are under the age of 18
Steps to joining the committee:
- Complete application here: Click Here. Application deadline: 12/31/2019
- Complete brief phone interview
- Receive notification of selection to the committee, if selected
- Sign and return contract
- If you are under the age of 18, return contract with all required permissions from your parent or legal guardian
Thank you for your interest!
Have questions? Contact us.
If you have any questions about this committee or the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To learn more about our team and previous work, see http://druggeddrivingresources.com/prevent-drugged-driving/